Limited Contact Dynamic Compression Plate (LC-DCP) - Broad
- Femur and humerus shaft fracture
- Malunions and non-union of femur and humerus
- Product Video
- Allows dynamic compression of fracture fragments
- Grooved under surface preserves the vascularity of the bone resulting in relative improvement of cortical perfusion
- Uniform rigidity
- Uniform stiffness allows smooth contouring of the plate to the bone.
- Limited contact design protects the plate from localized high bending stresses
- Can be applied in various modes - compression, protection, buttress, tension band and bridging mode
- Fixation with 4.5 mm cortex screws and 6.5 mm cancellous screws
- Available in both Titanium and Stainless Steel
- Thickness (T): 6 mm
- Width (W): 17.5 mm
- Hole Spacing (HS): 18 mm
|No. of Holes||CODE|
|4||630.04|| 630.04T |
- Fixation with 4.5 and 6.5mm screws.
- Undercut: For reduced vascular damage.
- The end holes can be used for cancellous bone screw.
- The LC-DCP holes allow compression in both directions of the longitudinal axis.
- Indication: As a tension band plate on the Femur and for Humeral Pseudarthrosis (not intended for the Tibia)